Fun, progressive learning
Our philosophy is to provide children with a safe, fun-filled, progressive learning experience through the sport of gymnastics, which includes trampoline and tumbling. Participation in these sports not only improves a child’s physical well-being but also helps establish new levels of self-esteem and confidence as they accomplish new skills. Children will also improve social skills as they learn to work together in our skill circuits. Our program will give children the opportunity to meet new friends and have fun while learning new skills. Each student is challenged to reach their goals in the program in which they are participating. Novaks philosophy is instilled in each and every child.
- To gain self-esteem through self-discipline
- To achieve accomplishments through hard work
- To find inner peace through inspired direction
- To increase confidence while diminishing fears
- To be shown discipline and learn respect
- To be proud of your talents
- To take pride in your team
- To know the meaning of team spirit and the limits of individuality
- To know the exultation of victory and the heartbreak of defeat
- To be happy with yourself
Regulation equipment with all the bells and whistles
Our 8,000 square foot facility is equipped with the latest developments in gymnastics, trampoline and tumbling training devices. We have regulation equipment required for training and competition in the sport of gymnastics.